IT support company for Worthing, Lancing and Shoreham businesses
We provide IT support and Microsoft services for Worthing and Adur businesses so their teams can work together, better.
So if you are in Goring, Durrington, West Worthing, central Worthing, the industrial estates of East Worthing, Lancing or Shoreham, or are any kind of small to medium business across the Adur and Worthing area, Extech Cloud can support you with pro-active IT services.
In fact, more businesses in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham and Adur are switching to Extech Cloud after their IT company was acquired by a “national” firm. You deserve better and we make it easy to switch.
Pro-active IT support for Worthing, Lancing & Shoreham businesses
We know you want to get on with running your business. From our West Sussex base, we provide small to medium sized companies in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea and Adur area with the IT support they need. Whether it’s a fully outsourced IT department, or specific elements, we provide the right IT plan, quality IT implementation, rock solid data security and the best daily support for your whole team (hybrid or office based).
We make it easy for Worthing, Lancing and Shoreham businesses to switch to Extech Cloud for more pro-active IT support and IT strategies.
Your local Microsoft Solutions partner, unlocking the potential of...
Trained by Microsoft and authorised as a designated Microsoft Solutions Partner, Extech Cloud pro-actively helps businesses in the South of England get the best from the Microsoft environment. We help empower your employees to do their best work from anywhere, together in one place. Learn more about our solutions for Microsoft 365, Azure Optimisation and OneDrive, SharePoint & document management.
Who we work for
Outsourced IT support company working in Worthing, Lancing & Shoreham
After planning the IT strategy and implementing the technology (onboarding / digital transformation), our highly skilled and Microsoft certified engineers provide an embedded or co-managed support service. So whether your business is in Goring, Durrington, West Worthing, central Worthing, the industrial estates of East Worthing, Lancing or Shoreham, or are any kind of small to medium business across the Adur and Worthing area we can support you in person and remotely:
- Modern-Day Service Desk Experience 24/7/365. IT support for your team members’ devices and connectivity. Onsite and remote support to help resolve issues quickly on individual devices with guaranteed SLA’s. Our goal is to make sure your team can always work
- Setting up of a new PC/laptop for new starters or replacements. This can be automated to make it really easy, so your staff are up and running in less than an hour with the help of Autopilot
- Device management. With Intune, a Microsoft Device Management product, all devices in your business are ‘enrolled’ into management platform and can be wiped, reset, and redeploy without manually performing this task. It’s fast and easy for your staff and management.
- Microsoft 365 cloud services and administration including One drive and Sharepoint support
- Server and IT Infrastructure support. We are Microsoft Cloud specialists (Azure experts) and provide strategy, implementation (onboarding / digital transformation) and daily support to ensure systems are always available and optimised. We do this nationwide, also supporting other IT support companies with OneDrive, Sharepoint or Azure setup and optimisation
- Cyber security. We ensure rock solid cyber security, IT compliance (as required according to your industry), daily backups and disaster recovery support
- 24/7 Monitoring. The health of your hardware and systems are continually monitored so we can resolve issues early.
- Licence management and renewals. We can perform fast, accurate and timely audits and inventories of PCs, mobile devices and infrastructure and keep your devices up-to-date, so you don’t have to
- Data Connectivity such as broadband and fibre at excellent rates
- VOIP through Microsoft Teams and other VOIP solutions to make it easy to scale
Book a free online consultation
We love talking to businesses and understanding what they do and what they need. If you'd like to book a short, no obligation consultation, please provide us with your details. We understand that you may already have an IT company, consultant or team, so all contacts are treated as completely confidential. A fresh new IT approach could begin here...
Chief Technology Officer
Get answers to common questions here.
News & Resources
Get latest updates, downloads and white papers.