Careers | Sales Administrator
The role of the Sales Administrator is to provide excellent support to the Account Management Team. The Sales Administrator is responsible for handling all of the Sales administration at various stages as defined by the sales process, Including Account Management administration, queries and responding to clients.
We are looking for a qualified administrator to join our Account Management team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
|Responsibilities & Duties|
|· Act as an Admin Point for Account Management Team, processing Sales orders, etc.
· Receiving Goods in
· Updating Workbench Tickets
· Sales Board Management and Distribution
· Service Review Admin
· Booking Service Review Meetings with Client and recording within ConnectWise
· Collating SR Meeting Result and management of follow up actions
· Creation of Service-Related Tickets
· Account Management feedback
· Maintain Portfolio of Service Review meetings against Client Record
· Producing reports ready for SR meeting
· Internal Stock Management / Maintenance
· ISO Related
· Supplier Quality / Info Sec Management/Review
· Supplier Contract Management
· Extech Asset Register Maintenance / Tracking
· Act as a liaison between Projects and Sales
· Creation of Agreements in System when Projects complete a phase requiring a new agreement for billing
· Maintenance of Agreements and MS 365 Tenant relating to Project work
· Maintenance of Sell Quote Templates – Updates to Content and management of templates to keep them current, developing new templates and content
· Weekly Sales Reporting – Monday Morning Sales Report of the previous week, Forecast report for coming week from opportunities data, work to develop and progress current reporting.
· Monthly Sales Reporting – Report on the first working day of the month for Previous month, Forecast report for coming month from opportunities data, work to develop and progress current reporting.
· Logistics – handles all incoming and outgoing shipping
· Microsoft 365 Tenant License Changes
· Quarterly MS 365 Tenant Review of licenses with clients, produce and send a report to clients once a quarter
Training and Development
· Work in accordance with the Sales Delivery process.
· Develop an understanding of workplace technologies and Office 365 cloud services
|1.Communication Skills||1||Able to communicate clearly to customers and staff, remaining polite at all times. Explains technical matters to non-technical staff in a manner that leaves the customer satisfied and clear of the outcome.
Makes accurate records and communicates clearly via the written word. Writing is clear and concise and suitable for the purpose.
|2.Effectiveness||1||Makes sure that ‘the job is done’ and issues are resolved for timely completion. Makes a positive contribution to the team in delivering its goals.|
|3. Accuracy and Attention to detail
|1||Works to ensure that output is accurate at all times. Able to focus on detail and concentrate to ensure that quality work is produced at all times.|
|4. Interpersonal Skills
|1||Builds positive working relationships with customers and colleagues quickly to complete work and meet their needs. Understands the level of communication required by the customer.
Able to project interest and empathy in customer concerns and carefully manage expectations.
|5. Business Development||1
|Identifies cross-selling opportunities from the current customer base and makes the initial approach to customers.|
|6. Customer Service||1
|Engages positively with all customers and able to identify quickly what the customer wants and needs.
Keep the customer updated and ensure that the outcome exceeds what the customer expected.
Ready to apply? Send your CV to Careers@extech.co.uk
Book a free online consultation
We love talking to businesses and understanding what they do and what they need. If you'd like to book a short, no obligation consultation, please provide us with your details. We understand that you may already have an IT company, consultant or team, so all contacts are treated as completely confidential. A fresh new IT approach could begin here...
Get answers to common questions here.
News & Resources
Get latest updates, downloads and white papers.