Careers | Sales Executive
The role of the Sales Executive is to provide an excellent customer focussed sales service to Extech clients by managing inbound requests for new products and services and creating progressing and processing sales quotes. The role is responsible for managing sales leads through to committed sales through the various stages as defined by the sales process.
|Responsibilities & Duties|
|· Maintain relationships with key client contacts and develop an understanding of their typical requirements and preferences.
· Maintain knowledge of standard products and services.
· Manage inbound sales requests and update ConnectWise and Sell tickets and opportunities – provide updates and convert to sales as required.
· Liaise with purchasing to establish availability and pricing for standard products and services.
· Prepare quotes for customers and manage the sales ticket pipeline.
· Convert sales into workbench, enhancements or small projects as per the sales process for delivery to the end client.
· Ensure that clients are kept informed and that sales tickets are kept updated on progress
· on payment terms according to the sales process.
· Role is subject to sales targets.
Training and Development
· Have a personal business plan agreed with CFO to help deliver KPI.
· Work in accordance with the Sales process.
· Develop an understanding of workplace technologies and Office 365 cloud services
|1.Communication Skills||1||Able to communicate clearly to customers and staff, remaining polite at all times. Explains technical matters to non-technical staff in a manner that leaves the customer satisfied and clear of the outcome.
Makes accurate records and communicates clearly via the written word. Writing is clear and concise and suitable for purpose.
|2.Effectiveness||1||Makes sure that ‘the job is done’ and issues are resolved for timely completion. Makes a positive contribution to the team in delivering its goals.|
|3. Accuracy and Attention to detail
|1||Works to ensure that output is accurate at all times. Able to focus on detail and concentrate to ensure that quality work is produced at all times.
|4. Interpersonal Skills
|1||Builds positive working relationships with customers and colleagues quickly to complete work and meet their needs. Understands the level of communication required by the customer.
Able to project interest and empathy in customer concerns and carefully manage expectations.
|5. Business Development||1
|Identifies cross-selling opportunities from the current customer base and makes the initial approach to the customer.
|6. Customer Service||1
|Engages positively with all customers and able to identify quickly what the customer wants and needs. Keep the customer updated and ensure that the outcome exceeds what the customer expected|
Ready to apply? Send your CV to Careers@extech.co.uk
Book a free online consultation
We love talking to businesses and understanding what they do and what they need. If you'd like to book a short, no obligation consultation, please provide us with your details. We understand that you may already have an IT company, consultant or team, so all contacts are treated as completely confidential. A fresh new IT approach could begin here...
Get answers to common questions here.
News & Resources
Get latest updates, downloads and white papers.